So for the video my group made an infomercial selling our product Madame Barneby’s Ailment Be Gone. Our prop we used was the final 3D printed bottle. I became the guy in front of the camera which wasn’t an original plan but the decision was made and I feel I d an adequate good job considering. My difficulty was reading from script and remembering lines while being vocal. I feel the video turned out well. Our group had more difficulty getting together the last couple of weeks but I feel we pulled through to have successful collaborative project.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s